Dromen/Dreams

Overal in de tuin zie je de ogen van de planten weer verschijnen. En
je weet wat deze ogen hopelijk weer gaan brengen. Mijn nieuwe rozen
worden deze week hopelijk afgeleverd en ik hoop dat ik ze een plekje
in de tuin kan geven daar het weer flink kouder gaat worden
deze week.

Everywhere in the garden the perrenials are waking up from their
wintersleep. It's great to know what beauty this new grow is going to bring later in the season
 My new orderd roses  are going to be delivered  this week. I hope I can plant
them because  we are going to have a cold period again with frost. I ceep my fingers crossed. 


Dicentra Spectabilis

Primula

Omphalodes

Rosa Metanoia

Iris recticulata Alida

Helleborus Orientalis

Rosa Compassion

Primula

Deze laatste schoonheid kon ik natuurlijk weer niet weerstaan in het
tuincentrum voor € 1,35. Ik zet haar nog niet in de tuin en haal haar
maar naar binnen 's nachts totdat de vorst weg is.

Ofcourse I could not resist taking this last beauty home from
the gardencentre. I can't plant it in the garden at the moment and
bring her back inside during the night untill the frost will be gone.

Een heerlijke zondag gewenst allemaal.

I wish you all a lovely sunday

Marijke

Reacties


Populaire posts